1. Your Contract is with Galway Pub Crawls, Co. Galway, Ireland, trading as Galway Pub Crawls: All bookings should be made by Clear Bookings or email and clients will be deemed to have read the booking conditions and accepted them. All bookings become definite only from the date when Galway Pub Crawls, has confirmed acceptance via email. It is at this point that a contract between Galway Pub Crawls and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and a contract comes into force, Galway Pub Crawls, reserves the right to increase or decrease advertised prices. Galway Pub Crawls, reserves the right to decline any booking at their discretion. The contract, including all matters rising from it, is subject to Irish Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts. No employee of Galway Pub Crawls, other than the managers has the authority to vary or omit any of these terms or promise any discount or refund.
2. Changes by You: Any changes to the original booking must be confirmed by email by the person submitting the booking. Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate changes and the additional requests, availability cannot be guaranteed and an amendment fee may apply.
3. Cancellation by You: The Client may cancel the booking at any time provided that the cancellation is communicated to Galway Pub Crawls, by email.
4. Cancellation conditions: number of days before departure
30 days or more 30% non-refundable
29-11 days 60% non-refundable
10 days or less 100% non-refundable
5. Changes by Us: While Galway Pub Crawls, will use its best endeavours to operate all tours as advertised, by entering into this contract the Client accepts that it may prove necessary or advisable to vary of modify a tour itinerary or its content due to prevailing local conditions. Galway Pub Crawls, reserves the right at any time to cancel or change any of the facilities, services or prices described in the advertising, and to substitute alternative arrangements of comparable monetary value without compensation and accepts no liability for loss of enjoyment as a result of these changes. If a major change becomes necessary Galway Pub Crawls, will inform the Client as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before the booking date. The definition of major change will depend on the individual tour and circumstances. When a major change is made the Client will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, purchasing another available tour or cancelling without penalty.
6. Cancellation by Us: Galway Pub Crawls, reserves the right to cancel a tour in any circumstances but will endeavour to avoid this unless absolutely necessary.
7. Refunds: Will be processed on the next working day of receiving a written notification of the cancellation. Refunds will be made back to the same card as payment was received from, please allow your bank 3-5 working days to see the refunds back on your card statement
8. Travel Insurance: Clients together with their personal property including baggage are at all times solely at their own risk. Clients are wholly responsible for arranging their own insurance. Clients making their own arrangements should ensure that there are no exclusion clauses limiting protection for the type of activities in their tour.
9. Age, Fitness and Participation: Galway Pub Crawls, tours, suit outgoing and energetic people and must be over 18 years of age. All Clients are expected to satisfy themselves prior to booking that they are fit and able to complete the itinerary of the tour. Galway Pub Crawls, reserves the absolute right to decline a booking at their discretion. Clients agree to accept the authority and decisions of Galway Pub Crawls, employees, tour leaders, and affiliates whilst on tour with Galway Pub Crawls. If, in the opinion of such person, the health or conduct of a Client before or after the departure appears likely to endanger the safe, comfortable or happy progress of the tour, the Client may be excluded from all or part of the tour. On Galway Pub Crawls, tours, large quantities of alcohol are often consumed. All clients are responsible for their own safety and well-being. Galway Pub Crawls, does not encourage any clients to engage in any dangerous activity or to drink excessively. Galway Pub Crawls, cannot accept any responsibility if the client drinks too much or engages in dangerous activities and suffers injury, illness, death, loss or damage as a result.
10. Irish Laws and Behaviour: All participants in tours operated by Galway Pub Crawls, are expected to obey Irish laws and regulations and any failure to do so will relieve Galway Pub Crawls, of all obligations that they may otherwise have under these booking conditions. Any damage or loss caused by a Client is the responsibility of the Client. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid at the time direct to the property owner or manager or other supplier. If the Client fails to do so, the Client will be responsible for meeting any claims (including legal costs) subsequently made against Galway Pub Crawls, as a result of the Clients actions. Galway Pub Crawls, expects the Client to have consideration for other people. If, in Galway Pub Crawls, opinion, any Client behaves in such a way as to cause or be likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to any third party or damage to property, Galway Pub Crawls, is entitled, without prior notice, to terminate the tour of the Client concerned. In this situation, the Client concerned will be required to leave the tour and make their own transportation arrangements. Galway Pub Crawls, will have no further responsibility towards the Client. No refunds will be made and Galway Pub Crawls, will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of the termination.
11. Illness or Disability: Anyone suffering from illness or disability or undergoing treatment for any physical or medical condition must declare the true nature of such condition at the time of booking and make arrangements for the provision of any medication or other treatment required during the tour. Failure to make such disclosure will constitute a breach of these booking conditions and result in such persons being excluded from the tour in which case all monies paid will be forfeit. This will not prevent the Client from participating in the tour but will enable Galway Pub Crawls, to take additional precautions for the Client’s safety at such times as may be appropriate.
12. If You Have a Complaint: If the Client has a complaint about any of the tour arrangements the Client must bring it to the attention of the tour leader at the time so that they may use their best endeavours to rectify the situation. It is only if Galway Pub Crawls is made aware of any problems that there will be the opportunity to put things right. Failure to complain on the spot will result in the Client’s ability to claim compensation from Galway Pub Crawls, being extinguished. Should the problem remain unsolved a complaint must be made in writing to Galway Pub Crawls, within 7 days of the completion of the tour.
14. Our Responsibilities: The tours operated or supplied by Galway Pub Crawls, have been designed to provide participants with an exposure to the true nature of the environment visited and therefore involve an element of potential risk and exposure to potential hazards. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that such risk and hazards are appreciated by the Client and that they undertake all tours at their own volition. On occasions Galway Pub Crawls, may use photo/video images taken on tours for promotional literature and on their website.